CART (0)


US R Visa (Religious Workers)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}

(R) Religious Worker –

The Religious Worker (R) visa is for applicants seeking to enter the United States to work in a religious capacity on a temporary basis.

Religious workers include persons authorized, by a recognized employing entity, to conduct religious worship and perform other duties usually performed by authorized members of the clergy of that religion, and workers engaging in a religious vocation or occupation.

The applicant must be a member of a religious denomination having a bona fide nonprofit religious organization in the United States

The religious denomination and its affiliate, if applicable, are either exempt from taxation or qualify for tax-exempt status

The applicant has been a member of the denomination for two years immediately preceding applying for religious worker status. The applicant is planning to work as a minister of that denomination, or in a religious occupation or vocation for a bona fide, non-profit religious organization (or a tax-exempt affiliate of such an organization)



*Receipt Number for your approved petition as it appears on your Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Form I-129, or Notice of Action, Form I-797, from USCIS.

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.