CART (0)


US I Visa (Media and Journalists)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}


To qualify for the media (I) visa applicants must demonstrate that they are properly qualified for a media visa.

Media visas are for "representatives of the foreign media," including members of the press, radio, film, or print industries, whose activities are essential to the foreign media function, such as reporters, film crews, editors, and persons in similar occupations, traveling to the United States to engage in their profession. The applicant must be engaging in qualifying activities for a media organization having its home office in a foreign country. To be eligible for the media visa, the activity must be essentially providing information, and generally associated with the news-gathering process, or reporting on actual current events. Reporting on sports events is usually appropriate for the media visa. Other examples include, but are not limited to, the following media-related activities:

Primary employees of foreign information media engaged in filming a news event or documentary.

Members of the media engaged in the production or distribution of film will only qualify for a media visa if the material being filmed will be used to disseminate information or news. Additionally, the primary source and distribution of funding must be outside the United States.

Journalists working under contract: Persons holding a credential issued by a professional journalistic organization, if working under contract on a product to be used abroad by an information or cultural medium to disseminate information or news not primarily intended for commercial entertainment or advertising.

Employees of independent production companies when those employees hold a credential issued by a professional journalistic association.

Foreign journalists working for an overseas branch office or subsidiary of a U.S. network, newspaper or other media outlet if the journalist is going to the United States to report on U.S. events solely for a foreign audience.

Accredited representatives of visitor bureaus, controlled, operated, or subsidized in whole or in part by a foreign government, who engage primarily in disseminating factual visitor information about that country.



*Proof of employment

*A copy of the official Press-ID, if applicable

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.