CART (0)


US H2-B Visa (Temporary or Seasonal Nonagricultural)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}

(H2-B) Temporary or Seasonal Nonagricultural Workers

The H2-B non-agricultural temporary worker program allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary nonagricultural jobs.



*Receipt Number for your approved petition as it appears on your Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker Form I-129 or Notice of Action Form I-797 from USCIS (does not apply to H1B1 visa applicants).

*Job offers from a United States employer and a Certified Department of Labor approved application (applies to H1B1 visa applicants only).

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.