CART (0)


US F Visa (Academic or Language/Vocational or Nonacademic)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}


Generally, any visa applicant coming to the United States to attend an approved educational course of study requires a Student Visa.

Upon acceptance to a U.S. school, the student plans to attend, the student will be enrolled in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Instructions on completing the SEVIS I-901 fee and associated signatures through the SEVIS system will be provided by the U.S. school. The school will enter the principal applicant's name in the SEVIS system as well as the names of any family members who plan to travel with the principal applicant in order to generate the necessary I-20 form(s). Each family member must receive their own I-20. If the family members do not apply with the principal applicant, a copy of the original I-20 issued by the principal visa holder's school will be required.

Continuing students may apply for a new visa at any time, as long as they have been maintaining student status and their SEVIS ( records are current. Continuing students may also enter the United States at any time before their classes start.



*Form I-20,

Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1 or M-1) Student Status for Non-Academic, Language Students, and Vocational Studies.

*The applicant will need to submit a SEVIS generated Form, I-20, which was provided to the applicant by the applicant's school. The applicant and the school official must sign the I-20 form.

*The Student and Exchange Visa Information System (SEVIS) I-901 fee receipt.

When attending an in-person consular interview, additional documents may be requested to establish if you are qualified for the visa. If you qualify for NOT attending an in-person consular interview, submit only the required documents specifically listed on the instruction page.

For example, additional requested documents for an in-person interview may include evidence of:

*The purpose of your trip

(Your intent to depart the United States after your trip; and/or

*Your ability to pay all the costs of your trip.

*Evidence of your employment and/or family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country.

If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all of the costs for your trip.

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.