CART (0)


US C1/D Visa (Crewmember)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}


Crewmember (D) visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons working on board vessels (such as cruise liners or fishing ships) or international airlines in the United States; their employment is required for normal operation and services.

Travel purposes which require Crewmember (D) Visa examples:

*Pilot or flight attendant on a commercial airplane

captain, engineer, or deckhand on a sea vessel

lifeguard, cook, waiter, beautician, or other service staff on a cruise ship

*Trainee on board a training vessel

If an applicant is a passenger traveling to meet the vessel on which the applicant will work, the applicant will also need a Transit (C1) Visa and should bring a letter from their employer or the employer's agent to confirm that transit is required. The Consular section will typically issue a combination C1/D visa if the reciprocity schedule for the applicant's country of citizenship allows.

Please note: Crewmen of either sea or air vessels applying for both a B1/B2 and a C1/D should fill out one online DS-160 visa application form, pay one visa application (MRV) fee, and schedule an appointment for a C1/D visa.



Letter/contract from the employing company stating the length of work and if possible, places of entry into the United States.

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.