CART (0)


US C Visa (Transit)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}

(C) TRANSITING in the U.S.

Individuals traveling between two foreign countries must make a connection in the United States as part of that trip.

A crewperson traveling to the United States as a passenger to join a ship or aircraft would require a transit visa.

A traveler embarking at a foreign port on a cruise ship or other vessel proceeding to a foreign destination other than the United States, and during the journey, the vessel makes port in the United States, a transit visa or other nonimmigrant visa is required.



*Evidence to transit the United States while traveling onward to another country and the intention to depart the United States.

*Evidence of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the United States.

*Evidence to show that the applicant has a residence abroad to which he/she intends to return at the end of the stay in the United States. This is generally established by evidence of family, professional, property, employment, or other ties and commitments to some country other than the United States sufficient to cause the applicant to return there at the conclusion of his/her stay.

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.