CART (0)


US B1/B2 Visa (Visitor Visa for Business, Tourism, Medical Treatment-Adult))

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}


The Visitor Visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B1), including attending professional meetings or conferences; for pleasure, including vacation or visiting family or medical treatment (B2), or a combination of both (B1/B2) purposes for up to six months.



*Be ready to present the following documents, if traveling for medical treatment:

*Medical diagnosis from a local physician, explaining the nature of the ailment and the reason treatment is needed in the United States.

*Letter from a physician or medical facility in the United States stating the willingness to treat the diagnosed ailment and detailing the projected length and cost of treatment (including doctors' fees, hospitalization fees, and all medical-related expenses).

*Proof that the patient's transportation, medical, and living expenses in the United States will be paid. This may be in the form of bank or other statements of income/savings or certified copies of income tax returns (either the patient's or the person or organization paying for the treatment).

You may apply for a B-1 visitor visa to work temporarily in the U.S. as a personal or domestic employee in limited situations. You and your employer will be required to prove the employment relationship meets the wages and working conditions of the U.S. For further details on how to apply, visit your local U.S. Embassy’s website and

When attending an in-person consular interview, additional documents may be requested to establish if you are qualified for the visa. If you qualify for NOT attending an in-person consular interview, submit only the required documents specifically listed on the instruction page.

For example, additional requested documents for an in-person interview may include evidence of:

*The purpose of your trip

*Your intent to depart the United States after your trip; and/or

*Your ability to pay all the costs of your trip.

*Evidence of your employment and/or family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country.

If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all of the costs for your trip.

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.