CART (0)


US A-1/A-2 Visa (Diplomat/ Foreign Government Official)

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}

Diplomat or foreign government official

With the exception of a Head of State or Government who qualifies for an A-1 visa regardless of the purpose of the visit to the United States, the type of visa required by a diplomat or other government official depends upon the reason for entering the United States.

Diplomats and other foreign government officials traveling to the United States to engage solely in official duties or activities on behalf of their national government must obtain A-1 or A-2 visas prior to entering the United States; they cannot travel using visitor visas or under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).

Government officials traveling to the United States to perform non-governmental functions of a commercial nature or traveling as tourists require the appropriate H, L, or B visa, or if qualified, travel visa-free under the Visa Waiver Program; they do not qualify for diplomatic or official visas.

Spouses, Partners, and Children:
Immediate family members are defined as the spouse and unmarried sons and daughters of any age who are household members. They are eligible for a derivative visa. Individuals who do not qualify as immediate family members may be eligible to apply for B-1/B-2 visas.  B-1/B-2 visa applicants must pay the MRV application fee, and reciprocal issuance fees, if applicable.

Visa Processing and Fees: Diplomatic:
Diplomatic passport holders are exempt from paying visa fees for all types of visas. Regular and official passport holders are not charged visa application fees for official visas but must pay visa application and reciprocal issuance fees, if applicable, for all non-official visas.

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.