CART (0)


Canada Super Visa

Visa Services
{{opt.value ? '' :}}
{{opt.value ? '' :}}

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for 5 years at a time. It’s a visa that provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years.

There are specific requirements for a super visa, including the need for medical insurance. You must meet all the criteria to be eligible.

If you want to stay for 6 months or less, apply for a visitor visa.

To be eligible for a super visa, you must

be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada

have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes

a promise of financial support for the length of your visit

the list and number of people in the household of this person

a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document

have proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company or an insurance company outside Canada that has been approved by the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship

More information on approved insurance companies outside of Canada will be available in the coming months.

This medical insurance needs to

be paid in full, or in installments with a deposit (quotes aren’t accepted)

be valid for at least 1 year from the date you enter Canada

cover your health care, hospitalization, and repatriation

provide at least $100,000 in emergency coverage

Note: Private health insurance must be valid for each entry to Canada. Be prepared to show your proof of paid insurance to a border services officer if they ask to see it when you enter Canada.

You must also

apply for a super visa from outside Canada

have your visa printed outside Canada (wait for visa office instructions)

be allowed to enter Canada

take an immigration medical exam

meet certain other conditions

You can’t include dependants in this application.

Financial support (proof of funds)

The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:

Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year

Employment Insurance Benefit statements

employment letter including salary, job title, job description, and date of hire

pay stubs

bank statements

Other conditions we consider

We consider several things before we decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit.

We’ll look at these things when you apply:

your ties to your home country

the purpose of your visit

your family and finances

the overall economic and political stability of your home country

Document navigation

Please contact agency before and after payment has been made.

Hit the button below ⬇️ for debit or credit card payment.

Enter the required amount for payment in USD and state service required in the Remarks box.

Complete Checkout for agency's banking information for bank transfer or direct deposit.